Patient Ceilings - Technical Data
-H13 efficiency (according to EN 1822-1 standard)
-Pressure drop: 80Pa (Clean filter)
- Fan:3 x R3G310
- Air flow supply up to: 1750m3/h max
- Sound pressure: 42-47dB(A)
- Power supply: 230V - 50/60 Hz
- Electric consumption: around 160 Watt
- Weight: 130Kg
- Made of aluminium with integrated fan system.
- Pure white, corrosion and disinfectant resistant finish.
- Easy fitting of filter on firm horizontal profiled structure. Fixing to the existing suspended ceiling is performed by means of the available circumferential contact flange.
- Airflow monitoring is done by pressure sensor
- The transparent stabilizing apron prevents airflow induction phenomenon.
- Ensures optimum security and reliability level. Designed for pharmaceutical and medical environment.
- Optimum filtration ensured by high quality fibreglass paper with high density pleating of fibre elements.
- Filter frame is made of lightweight stable profiled aluminium.
- Filtration element is tighty sealed in the casing by means of polyurethane sealing component.
- Continuous foamed o-ring gasket secures high level of tightness and long service life.
Stretched fabric element:
Optimum airflow provided by the use of stretching fabric fixed on a hemispherical shape aluminium frame.